Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sweet Beginnings


I decided to start this blog about the things I enjoy
Fine Art, Photography, Crafting, Writing Reading yaddi, yaddi yaddi.
I have had one of the most hectic periods in my life and I still managed to do good in school. School is out, and now it's time to get back to enjoying life.
The first thing on the agenda is The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle.
I just started reading this book again for the millionth time and it is really good it makes you re-appreciate the little things.

I started Art journaling this year, I absolutely love it. I encouraged my friends and family to art journal, it is truly therapeutic. it's funny to see how many people have a fear of art. Art doesn't have to be societies idea of beauty it just has to be your own. ell it doesn't even have to be beautiful as long as it is symbolic. Members of my family, and my friends thought that they didn't have an artistic bone in their body and they were surprised with their inner creativity. In the future I will post some of my journal pages .
Lastly, this summer i want to work on my poetry and my art


No comments:

Post a Comment