I have begun painting again it has come a long way in the past couple days. I started researching contemporary folk art and I like it. I must admit it is a little strange, but so am I at times.
Lately I started noticing that the energy that comes from the people around me can affect my moods. So I thought if you keep beautiful and happy things around you. Beauty and happiness will come. So those thoughts were the inspiration for my painting. The painting is not finished but it has come a long way
Okay she's finally getting better
More progress
She's not done but she has come a long way
I think I'm gonna name it "Beauty encompasses Her"
Lately I started noticing that the energy that comes from the people around me can affect my moods. So I thought if you keep beautiful and happy things around you. Beauty and happiness will come. So those thoughts were the inspiration for my painting. The painting is not finished but it has come a long way
More progress
I think I'm gonna name it "Beauty encompasses Her"
No comments:
Post a Comment